Pages

16/04/2013

Architectural vizualisation




  Some months ago, I did the reproduction of an existing room with great fidelity to the original. It took me a lot of time (around three weeks) to finish it and I was quite frustrated about the lot of details I had put in it and that wasn't even barely visible. It was my first try to photorealistic imagery. Disapointing, I know. (gallery)





  Il y a quelques mois, j'ai reproduit une pièce réelle en essayant d'être aussi fidèle que possible. Cela me pris beaucoup de temps (environ trois semaines) à la terminer et j'ai été plutôt frustré quant à la quantité de détails même pas visible le moins du monde que j'avais modélisée. C'était ma première tentative dans le photo-réalisme. Décevant, je sais. (galerie)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire